An impacted tooth is a tooth that does not break through the gum.
The procedure of impacted tooth treatment, particularly Impacted Wisdom Teeth Removal, at Malhan Dental Clinic in Jalandhar is a carefully orchestrated process designed to alleviate discomfort and restore oral health. Our experienced dental team begins by conducting a thorough assessment, often utilizing advanced imaging techniques to precisely locate and evaluate the impacted teeth. Once a personalized treatment plan is established, we prioritize patient comfort, using local anesthesia and modern pain management techniques to ensure a pain-free experience throughout the procedure. Our skilled dentists perform the removal with precision and care, aiming to minimize disruption to your daily life. When you choose Malhan Dental Clinic for Impacted Tooth Removal Treatment in Jalandhar, you can expect a comprehensive and patient-centric approach, where your well-being is our top priority. We specialize in providing expert care for impacted teeth, especially wisdom teeth, so you can regain your oral comfort and smile confidently.
Every tooth in a man's head is more valuable than a diamond.
Your dentist will probably recommend that you don’t eat or drink after midnight on the night before surgery so that you are prepared for the anesthetic. To remove the wisdom tooth , your dentist will open up the gum tissue over the tooth and take out any bone that is covering the tooth. He or she will separate the tissue connecting the tooth to the bone and then remove the tooth. Sometimes the dentist will cut the tooth into smaller pieces to make it easier to remove. After the tooth is removed, you may need stitches. Some stitches dissolve over time and some have to be removed after a few days. Your dentist will tell you whether your stitches need to be removed. A folded cotton gauze pad placed over the wound will help stop the bleeding.
What To Expect After Surgery
In most cases, the recovery period lasts only a few days. Take painkillers as prescribed by your dentist or oral surgeon. The following tips will help speed your recovery.
1. Bite gently on the gauze pad periodically, and change pads as they become soaked with blood. Call your dentist or oral surgeon if you still have bleeding 24 hours after your surgery.
2. While your mouth is numb, be careful not to bite the inside of your cheek or lip, or your tongue
3. Do not lie flat. This may prolong bleeding. Prop up your head with pillows
4. Try using an ice pack on the outside of your cheek
5. Relax after surgery. Physical activity may increase bleeding
6. Do not use a straw for the first few days
7. After the first day, gently rinse your mouth with warm salt water several times a day to reduce swelling and relieve pain
8. Do not smoke for at least 24 hours after your surgery
9. Avoid rubbing the area with your tongue or touching it with your fingers
10. Continue to brush your teeth and tongue carefully
11. Eat soft foods, such as gelatin, pudding, or a thin soup.
Why It Is Done
A wisdom tooth is extracted to correct an actual problem or to prevent problems that may come up in the future. Some of the problems that can occur when wisdom teeth come in are:
1. Your jaw may not be large enough for them, and they may become impacted and unable to break through your gums
2. Your wisdom teeth may break partway through your gums, causing a flap of gum tissue to grow over them.
3. Food and germs can get trapped under the flap and cause your gums to become red, swollen, and painful. These are signs of infection.
4. More serious problems can develop from impacted teeth, such as infection, damage to other teeth and bone, or a cyst.
5. One or more of your wisdom teeth may come in at an awkward angle, with the top of the tooth facing forward, backward, or to either side.
Regain Your Oral Comfort:
If you are experiencing pain or discomfort due to impacted teeth, it’s essential to seek timely treatment. At Malhan Dental Clinic, we are here to help you achieve a pain-free and healthy smile. Contact us today to schedule a consultation for expert Impacted Tooth Removal Treatment, including specialized Impacted Wisdom Teeth Removal, in Jalandhar.
Don’t let impacted teeth hold you back from a comfortable and confident smile. Trust Malhan Dental Clinic for expert care and relief from dental discomfort.
Your Smile is Our Priority... We Design Smiles
Don’t skip your regular check-up for teeth. Book an appointment!